Yes! We can caption your live web meeting!
LNS can stream captions through the platform of your choice. Zoom, Adobe Connect, WebEx, GoToMeeting, or any other platform: we’ve got you covered.
LNS can help you reach a wider audience by captioning your webinar in real-time. Live captioning is easy to implement and a cost-effective way to communicate your message to your entire audience.
Whether your audience is attending the event in person or via the internet, a smartphone, or some other wired device, LNS can provide captions for your viewers! Our team can provide a platform for you or connect to your own, including Zoom, Adobe Connect Pro, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, and many more.
Here’s how it works:
- You provide us with the audio feed of your event through a traditional telephone landline or your webcast platform.
- Our off-site captioner initializes a captioning URL that is date and time specific, which then feeds directly into your platform.
- The URL can also be opened up in a web browser such as Google.
- The captions can then be instantly viewed in your web event, on participants’ computer screens, displayed on a TV screen, or projected for a large audience.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Recent studies show that only 25% of people who use closed captions use them to accommodate a hearing disability.
- LNS provides captions created by people, not automated speech recognition programs.
LNS Captioning Tools
LNS Webstream is an easy-to-implement, inexpensive way to communicate your message to your audience – whether your audience is attending the event in person or via the internet, a smartphone, or some other wired device.
Our newest tool is StreamCast, which allows you to overlay captions onto any application that does not have native broadcast captioning support. You can use StreamCast to display our captions over a Power Point file or a webinar platform.